Target Real Estate
Our primary asset is multi-family property, typically 100 to 300 units minimum and located in A, B and C suburban and metropolitan areas of the U.S (population 100,000-1million). We prefer assets less than forty years old (1980) to avoid common construction inefficiencies found in older vintage assets. We target long term growth markets in order to achieve stability and long-term rental and value appreciation. We can acquire assets or portfolios north of $50M if the opportunity arises.
Chaste Equity Target Markets
- Texas – Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, Austin, San Antonio
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Indiana – Indianapolis Metro
- Ohio – Columbus Metro, Dayton
- North Carolina – Charlotte Metro Area
- Georgia – Atlanta Metro, Savannah, Athens
Sellers and Brokers
If you are a seller or a broker and have an asset that fits our criteria please fill out the form below. We will contact as soon as possible.